Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Pink and Green Circles

It was my right thigh's turn today to met Mr C.  It was less stingy than yesterday, but it came a close second.  I just got on with it... made breakfasts, fed the cat and dog and by that time the sting subsided somewhat.  Funniest thing though.  After the injection which hubby gave me, I pressed down on the site with a tissue.  I asked Miss Four to grab me a light coloured texta to circle the injection site.  She bought me the green texta and I circled the teeny injection stab mark... But when I looked down next, about 2cm outside the green circle there was a growing dot of blood. 

Oh dear it seems I circled what looked like a teeny stab mark but was just some weird skin decoy spot... I asked Miss Four to get me the texta again, however she came back with an Ikea texta in pink, because she was going to give me a stamp for being so good (Ikea's textas have a stamp in one end and a texta in the other).  So I circled the actual injection site in pink and was given a pink stamp which turned into a blob... I'm not really sure what it was a stamp of. 

I didn't really have any reactions, no welts or mosquito bites, just a bit of redness that soon disappeared!

I spoke to my mum on the phone today a total of 4 times!!  I think that may be a record for me.  I also saw her in the flesh today as well.  I speak to her more on the phone now that she lives 5 minutes away than I ever did when she lived an hour away.  I also see her more often than I did when she lived an hour away - stands to reason and still have something to talk to her about on the phone 4 times in one day.  Impressive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to read them...