Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ctrip Dream Holiday Hopes

Recently I entered Ctrip's Dream Vacation competition. Entry required that I write a short piece about my ideal holiday to China which could include up to 4 cities in 14 days. On my previous jaunts to China I have seen the big draw cards of Shanghai, Beijing and Xian so I decided upon the cities of Harbin, Chengdu, Guilin and Wuxi.
The winner of the Ctrip Dream Vacation comp gets to live their dream with an all expenses paid, dream vacation to China - ie the one I wrote about for myself.
I was over the moon to see that my submission, as selected by the judges, made it into the top 20.  I am really proud of myself.  It was not easy writing about a dream holiday in so few words - there is not much about me that is concise and succinct!
My biggest problem now is getting people to vote for me.
I do not usually win anything... so my hopes are not high and already there are entries with hundreds of votes. I am also honest and do not know enough about computer technology to cheat!!  And I do not have the time or inclination to create millions of email accounts to vote with. So....

I can not win or even be competitive without your assistance.

Voting is no big deal. You have to sign up to Ctrip, but this is quick and simple and at the end of the comp you can easily unsubscribe.

Please go here
http://english.ctrip.com/DreamVacation/Page/Vote.asp
My submission is called "West Aus Hot for the Cool of China Dream Vacation"

You can vote once a day until the 28th of September, so knock yourself out! (Please).

I know this is a case of shameless self promotion, but I refuse to be ashamed of this on my own blog!!  If I don't beg (although you can't hear it, thats what I am doing) I won't stand any chance of getting overseas again anytime soon. So pretty please with sugar or chocolate or vegemite on the top vote for me now and if is not too much a pain, can you point a few of your friends or family members in my direction too.  Thanks so much.
Kind Regards
Lee-Anne

2 comments:

  1. Goodluck!!! I have voted, and will vote everyday now, and will spread the word to other Aussies to vote. If you win I will be honoured to be your blog follower (officially).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much! Really really appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to read them...